Effective Rate Of Protection
A selection of articles related to effective rate of protection.
Original articles from our library related to the Effective Rate Of Protection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Effective Rate Of Protection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Car or House Protection
- This is what I do when I leave my car parked somewhere for any period of time. Visualise your car in the spot it’s parked. Then in your mind draw a ring of light around it. Then imagine a pentagram of white light over your car and say something like, Circle...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Effective Rate Of Protection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Effective Rate Of Protection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Iain Duncan Smith's resignation shows Tory unity eroding in advance of the
- “This is not personal,” Iain Duncan Smith said on 20 March as he made a powerful case that his dramatic resignation was all about the policy on welfare cuts. As the mafia bosses say in “The Godfather”, it's “strictly business.
- Plain Talk: Johnson Controls shirks the duties of citizenship
- Their defenders like to blame the U.S. corporate tax rate — 35 percent — for providing the impetus to move headquarters to countries with lower rates.
- Germany learns how to send back migrants - pay them
- The rapid rate of arrivals in the once-welcoming nation has forced a backlog of 770,000 asylum requests. ...
- Lead tests prompt action in Doland
- Those tests gave the Spink County town of 180 the dubious distinction of being the only one in South Dakota whose water system currently falls short of the Environmental Protection Agency's standards for lead.
- Georgia delegation congressional voting
- The House also passed the Fair RATES Act (H.R.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.