- Recipe for chicken kofte with roasted eggplant
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat a large drizzle of vegetable oil until shimmering. Working in batches, cook the kofte, turning so that all sides brown, for 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Chef Paulette's Eggplant Rollatini
- Cut off the bottoms and stems of the eggplants. Peel them using a vegetable peeler and slice them into ½ -inch thick slices. Line a sheet pan with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Recipe: Crispy eggplant and pesto burger
- Working with one eggplant slice at a time, dip the eggplant into the egg mixture and then into the quinoa flakes, pressing to coat.
- Janet McCormick: Eggplant Pizza a worthwhile, healthy makeover
- Eggplant has mostly been a filler for recipes that I have read. And one taste of it by itself told me why. It is a bit bland.
- The right stuff for Lent: Baked eggplant with seafood
- Steaming eggplant in a microwave oven makes light the work involved when an eggplant shell is needed for stuffing, and if you never used your microwave for cooking a whole eggplant, you cannot begin to imagine how preferable it is to boiling or baking.
Eggplant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eggplant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbhagalpur bhagalpur riots
largest village in england contenders