- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Yes, the stuff that forms in your eyes when you sleep does have a name.
- Eggplant is a warm-season, frost-sensitive vegetable that requires a frost-free Eggplant benefits from irrigation during the period of flowering and fruit set.
- The standard eggplant produces egg-shaped, glossy, purple-black fruit 7 to 10 inches long Japanese eggplant has a thinner skin and more delicate flavor.
- Eggplant Production in California
- There are three main eggplant (Solanum melongena) pro- duction regions in Eggplant is a warm-season crop and does not tolerate frost.
- Crop Profile for Eggplant in New Jersey
- New Jersey supplies 12 to 14% of the total US eggplant production.
- Farmers Market: Let me count the ways eggplant is good for you
- Called aubergine in France, eggplant is a member of the nightshade family of vegetables, including tomato and potato. Known for its characteristic taste as well as texture, eggplants are best enjoyed between August and October.
- Grilled Smokey Eggplant Salad - FFTF
- Cut stripes in each eggplant's peel by running a vegetable peeler down the length of it and repeating at about 1-inch intervals. Slice the eggplants into rounds 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick.
- India may prosecute GM eggplant developers
- India's National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) is considering unprecedented legal action against the developers of genetically modified (GM) eggplant (brinjal) for alleged violation of the country's biodiversity laws.
- 15 Ways to enjoy Eggplant
- How do you feel about eggplant? Do you love it, hate it.. or do you want to like it but don't know what to do with it?
- Somebody's Mom: Eggplant Balls
- Eggplant meatballs do not contain meat, but in order to get my kids to actually eat them, I said they were meatballs. They ate quite a few of them, and then my son said that something was a little different in the taste.
- WHFoods: Eggplant
- Eggplants belong to the nightshade family of vegetables, which also includes tomatoes, sweet peppers and potatoes.
- Eggplant Recipes: Parmesan, Rollatini, Grilled Eggplant and More
- Try new ways of preparing eggplant with eggplant recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network.
- Eggplant - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow
- Recipe using eggplant and tips for planting and growing them as well as nutritional analysis, and freezing instructions.
Eggplant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eggplant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessalt lake bees pitchers
feynman diagram literature