A selection of articles related to eggs.
Original articles from our library related to the Eggs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eggs.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Eggs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eggs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How to Buy Eggs
- How to Buy. EGGS. United States.
- Incubating Eggs
- Many domestic bird owners incubate eggs to help sustain their flock over time. This fact Percent Fertility is the percentage of fertile eggs of all eggs produced.
- United Egg Producers Certified
- United Egg Producers Certified farmers care about their hens and are committed to responsible farming.
- Choosing a Chicken Breed: Eggs, Meat, or Exhibition, AS-518-W
- People raise chickens for eggs, meat, exhibition, and leggerns) are prolific layers of white eggs.
Suggested News Resources
- School menus — Aug. 28
- Lunch— Chicken fajitas, refried beans, salad, pineapple, milk (MS/HS salad bar) Wednesday: Breakfast —Scrambled eggs, sausage patty, cereal, juice, milk.
- Local company recalls chicken caesar salads
- HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Hawaii company is recalling its chicken Caesar salads because it contains egg, which is a potential allergen, something the company, So Ono Food Products, did not put on its package label.
- Poultry farms foraying into branded eggs
- In order to cater to the organised retail and niche market, region-based poultry farms are foraying into branded eggs.
- What is an Egg Coddler
- she asked showing me an egg coddler. “An egg coddler,” I replied, since I had previously noted the name on the vendor's tag. “But what is it used for?
Suggested Web Resources
- Egg (food) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eggs are laid by females of many different species, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish, and have probably been eaten by mankind for millennia.
- Welcome to the American Egg Board
- Find information on the egg industry from the American Egg Board, and discover the value of the Incredible Edible Egg.
- eggs - What's Cooking America
- Eggs, How To Cook Eggs, Cooking Eggs, How To Cook An Egg, Egg Recipes, Egg Cookery, Egg Nutrition Facts, How To Make Eggs.
- Incredible Edible Egg | Egg Facts, Egg Production & Egg Safety
- Incredible Egg Facts, Egg Production & Safety. Learn about Eggs & Egg Safety and Find more information about Egg Production.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.