Egon Erwin Kisch Prague
- Friedrich Adler als Übersetzer und Mittler zwischen den Kulturen
- Die Prager deutsche Literatur wird immer noch in der Wahrnehmung von wenigen großen Figuren der Literaturgeschichte, wie u. a. Rainer Maria Rilke, Egon Erwin Kisch und natürlich auch Franz Kafka, dominiert.
- Egon Erwin Kisch on the Frontlines of the First World War
- Egon Erwin Kisch's background as a journalist and investigative reporter made him an astute observer of what Wilfried Owen called "the pity of war" and a sober raconteur of the banality of army life.
- Elliptical Treadmill, by Egon Erwin Kisch
- That, then, is the race written about by Egon Erwin Kisch in 1923, in an article he titled Elliptische Tretmühle (elliptical treadmill).
- Jolyon Naegele – A voice of the West for many Czechs in the 1980s
- “I was compared by some dissidents to [legendary Prague German-language journalist] Egon Erwin Kisch or whoever, sort of a phantomus, because I was moving around. I wasn't just covering Czechoslovakia but Bulgaria and Romania, Poland, Hungary, ...
- The "Raging Reporter" on the Front Lines of the First World War
- Egon Erwin Kisch's background as a journalist and investigative reporter made him an astute observer of what Wilfred Owen called “the pity of war” and a sober raconteur of the banality of army life.
Egon Erwin Kisch Prague is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Egon Erwin Kisch Prague books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Egon Erwin Kisch Prague Topics
Related searchesfeminist movement achievements
chicago band the post-cetera era
alfred adler education and studies
brett favre records
tarantula bites and treatment