A selection of articles related to egypt atlantis.
Original articles from our library related to the Egypt Atlantis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Egypt Atlantis.
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Egypt Atlantis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Egypt Atlantis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost World exhibition begins at the British Museum
- Lost artefacts from sunken cities dubbed the Atlantis of Egypt are to be together for the first time after laying submerged for more than a thousand years.
- The great conspiracy of Egypt's mythical library, the Hall of Records
- For diehard believers in the Hall of Records, that means details on where the Egyptian people came from, or perhaps, where they really came from, which of course leads us to two of the most resilient conspiracy theory tropes: aliens and Atlantis.
- 'Gods of Egypt' review: Mortals combat deities, audience loses
- Ancient Egypt, see? We're in ancient Egypt, mythological division. Anything can happen here.
- UN honours memory of former Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali
- Noting that while the former Secretary-General won respect near and far, including as a leading Egyptian diplomat before joining the UN and, afterwards, as Secretary-General of La Francophonie, Mr. Ban emphasized that Mr. Boutros-Ghali never attempted ...
- UN mourns death of former Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali
- 16 February 2016 – Boutros Boutros-Ghali, veteran Egyptian diplomat and the first United Nations Secretary-General from Africa, passed away today at the age of 93.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.