A selection of articles related to egypt.
Original articles from our library related to the Egypt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Egypt.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then said the high priest, Are these things so? 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out...
New Testament >> The Acts
Egypt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Egypt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Egypt's dirty wheat problem
- CAIRO – When Egyptian lawyer Ahmed Gad stepped out of a cafe on the outskirts of Cairo to take a call last October, a gunman on the back of a motorcycle trained a semi-automatic rifle on him and opened fire.
- Egypt's Political Gamble: Devaluing the Pound
- Just as I was heading out the door yesterday, I received a message from my friend Timothy Kaldas with just two words: “They caved.” I knew exactly what he was referring to.
- Egypt's justice minister sacked for saying he would arrest prophet Muhammad
- Egypt's prime minister has sacked the justice minister, Ahmed al-Zind, after he was criticised for saying he would jail Islam's prophet Muhammad himself if he broke the law. Zind's comments came in a televised interview on Friday.
- Giulio Regeni death: Italian prosecutor arrives in Egypt
- Italy's chief prosecutor has arrived in Egypt to follow up on the investigation into the killing of an Italian researcher whose body was found on the outskirts of Cairo bearing signs of torture.
- HRC Global Fellow Participates on Panel About LGBT Rights in Egypt
- Last week, HRC Global Fellow and Egyptian human rights activist Ahmed Hafez spoke on a panel about the widespread violation of human rights in his country since a military coup overthrew an elected Islamist government in 2013. Then-army chief and now ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dreaming of artifical inhibitions
apocalypse now adaptation
south los angeles history
wheat genetics amp breeding