A selection of articles related to egyptian goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Egyptian Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Egyptian Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Egyptian Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Egyptian Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DESIGN PATENT INFRINGEMENT: POST- EGYPTIAN GODDESS
- sign patent precedent in its en banc decision in Egyptian Goddess, Inc. v. Swisa.
- Egyptian Goddess, Inc. v. Swisa, Inc. - IPWatchdog.com
- Sep 22, 2008 Appellant Egyptian Goddess, Inc., (“EGI”) brought this action in the United States.
- EGYPTIAN GODDESS V
- EGYPTIAN GODDESS V. SWISA: PATENTLY. OBVIOUS?
- Design Patent Litigation and Procurement Post-Egyptian Goddess
- both design patent procurement and litigation issues post-Egyptian Goddess.
Suggested News Resources
- Taweret: An Untraditional Egyptian Goddess
- By Candace A. Reilly The Ancient Egyptian goddess Taweret, 'the Great One', is depicted by scholars and in ancient Egypt as being the protective goddess of mother and child during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Venue: The Woodbine Hotel
- Manitoba Goddess Festival 2011 – Celebrating Isis, Egyptian Goddess of Fertility, Magic and Motherhood – September 2nd to 5th, 2011 in Matlock, Manitoba.
- The New Home of Isis the Scientist
- The Egyptian goddess Isis was celebrated as the ideal wife and mother. The blogger known as Dr. Isis has some fancy-sounding degrees and is a physiologist at a major research university working on some terribly impressive stuff.
- Kim Kardashian: Burlesque Chicken to Bride
- Don't forget about the Armenian-turned-Egyptian goddess shoot she did with Harper's Bazaar back in March. The Kardashian really does make a nice “Cleopatra With a K.” It really is a K-world and we just live in it.
- Tina Fey Welcomes Second Daughter
- In my younger days, I always wanted to have a daughter and name her Isis after the Egyptian goddess of magic and motherhood, but I've been told by my fiancée at least fifty times that this name is apparently stupid and will never happen.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
- Discover the goddesses of ancient Egypt, with introductory information on each one's role, cult, artistic depiction, and legends!
- Category:Egyptian goddesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Egyptian goddesses. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Makara's List of Egyptian Goddesses
- Egyptian goddess of the West. The west was considered to be the Underworld.
- Egyptian Goddess
- All-natural bath and body products include hand, nail and skin care.