- Egypt Jails Facebook Administrator For 3 Years After Saying Calling Egytian
- An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced a prominent Facebook user to three years in prison with hard labor after he asserted on television that many married women in the conservative country were unfaithful. Taymour el-Sobky was arrested last month and ...
- Egytian players (nearly) rule in Windy City Open
- Egytian players (nearly) rule in Windy City Open. by kng zheng guan. Egypt's Nour El Sherbini (right) reacts after beating Laura Massaro of England in the semi-final of the Windy City Open squash championships.
- Ex-UN Sec-Gen Boutros Boutros-Ghali dies
- Boutrous-Ghali was a Coptic Christian, and was married to an Egytian Jewish woman, Maria Leia. He taught international law at Cairo University for nearly two decades, until November 1977, when Egyptian President Anwar Sadat made his historic decision ...
- Officials Revealed Saturday There's a Good Chance They'll Discover These
- CAIRO (TheBlaze/AP) — Egypt on Saturday said there is a 90 percent chance that hidden chambers will be found within King Tutankhamun's tomb, based on the preliminary results of a new exploration of the 3,300-year-old mausoleum. Speaking at a press ...
- Brazil detains Facebook executive over data dispute
- The Egytian government had earlier shut down Free Basics. According to commentators, the case reflected the growing conflict between technology firms and governments around the world over access to customer data. WhatsApp had told Brazilian ...
Egytian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Egytian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary guns
john money david reimer
dative covalent bond
janez strnad reference