- 'Am ehad'
- The fruit of one woman's passionate efforts, the Pendant Project's mission of unity involves Ethiopian immigrants crafting jewelry for mothers of fallen IDF soldiers. Yvel Jewelry.
- Republican enthusiasm, margins are down
- If April 3 voter turnout is an indication, Wisconsin Republicans could be in trouble come November. With 98 percent of the state's precincts reporting, about 720,000 votes were cast in the hotly contested Republican presidential primary.
- Brilliant braids
- Three braids represent the three different references to Shabbat observance in the Bible: Shamor (Deuteronomy 5:12), Zachor (Exodus 20:7) and the concept of Bedibur ehad, that these two references were commanded by God in the same breath.
- Ambassadors of the divine
- The Passover song “Ehad Mi Yodeia” (“Who Knows One?”) ends with “Who knows 13?” It should not surprise us, therefore, to find the Talmud announcing 13 attributes of God, a topic so fascinating I've just edited a book on the subject (Encountering God ...
Ehad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ehad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbeat it song amp video impact
scottish gaelic profanity
medicine lake volcano glass mountain
history of thailand democracy