A selection of articles related to eid festival.
Original articles from our library related to the Eid Festival. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eid Festival.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
Eid Festival is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eid Festival books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EID Festival
- Nov 25, 2003 The Eid celebration... 3.jpg.
- 27 June 2011 MEDIA RELEASE FOR CHAND RAAT EID FESTIVAL
- Jun 27, 2011 annual Chand Raat Eid Festival (CREF) will be held on Sunday, the 28 th of August, 2011 at Sydney Showground, Olympic Park NSW.
- Eid Mubarak, “May you enjoy a blessed Festival”
- Eid ul Fitr Celebration at ICB-Wayland Sunday, September 4th. Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011. Time: 11:00am to 4pm Rain or Shine.
- Report of EID celebration with flood affected people of SINDH
- and has its regional offices at all places. HANDS has more than. 1000 staff and about 100000 volunteers available.
- 5 – 19 September 2010 - Ramadan Festival UK
- within the festival. Communities around the world celebrate Eid in different ways and many have now chosen to make Brent their home.
Suggested News Resources
- Happy Eid! Festival celebrates the end of Ramadan
- by Muhammad N. Haq Whether it is Easter in Christianity, Hanukkah in Judaism or Eid in Islam, people of all religions celebrate and thank God for his bounties and blessings in various ways.
- Eid gifts distributed among poor
- Faisalabad—Director General Social Welfare Department Punjab Malik Muhammad Aslam has said that the basic spirit of celebrating Eid festival is to share happiness with destitute and deprived people of the society.
- Heavy casualties feared in Afghan car bombing
- He added that many people had gathered at Kabul Bank to collect their salaries ahead of the Eid festival that marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, although it was not clear exactly what the bomber was targeting.
- 50 Cent pulls out of Dubai Eid festival
- Now, American rapper 50 Cent has dropped off the roster of star performers at the upcoming Eid festival called Shoppiesta in Dubai. Radhesh Menon, the director of the event, has confirmed to tabloid!
Suggested Web Resources
- Eid ul-Fitr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eid-ul-Fitr (Festival of the Purification After Completing the Fasting Month) .. Therefore, as Muslims celebrate the Eid festival, many Christians also participate.
- NC Eid Festival, Cary, NC USA
- NC Eid Festival, Inc.
- Eid Ul Fitr Celebrations
- Know about Eid Ul Fitr Celebrations in different countries. Get ideas on how to celebrate Eid Ul Fitr 2011.
- Eid Al-Adha - Eid Al-Adha Festival of Sacrifice in Islam
- Description of the meaning and practice of the Muslim holiday "Eid al-Adha" (the Festival of Sacrifice), which follows the annual Islamic pilgrimage (Hajj).
Eid Festival Topics
Related searchesspanish colonial style architecture
list of dictators africa