A selection of articles related to eight sufferings.
Original articles from our library related to the Eight Sufferings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eight Sufferings.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia: 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Eight Sufferings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eight Sufferings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Holy Soul of Istanbul
- With a past of sufferings and constant change, this building was born as a patriarchal basilica and then turned into a mosque. Now, it is a secular ... Eight wooden and leather green medallions with golden Arabic inscriptions force my head up.
- Erin Andrews Wins Lawsuit Over Nude Video & That's Amazing News For Women
- The incident at the Nashville Marriott —which occurred eight years ago, when Andrews was 29 — wasn't the only time that Andrews' privacy was allegedly violated by Barrett.
- Arab World And The Refugees: Could The Arab Leaders See The Mirror?
- Once the Arabs were leaders in knowledge, creativity, science and human manifestation, progress and future-making - the Islamic civilization lasting for eight hundred years in Al-Andalusia- Spain.
- No leadership is eternal than the national sovereignty itself (Message of peace)
- Nearly eight people out of a population of around 11 million are facing severe hunger. Malnutrition and deadly ...