- Europe has billions of reasons to let Iran cheat
- Yet powerful European business interests mean a robust enforcement of the nuclear agreement between Tehran on the one hand and the P5+1 powers (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States—plus Germany) and the European Union on the ...
- EIH's big profit run: Company has made over Rs 400 crore in pre-tax profit
- EIH was able to increase market share and hence the strong profit growth," says Oberoi. Adds Homi Aibara, partner and consultant, Mahajan & Aibara, a management consultancy firm: "EIH has lower debt and legacy properties which continue to perform well; ...
- AIPAC acquits Koch on Iran
- In a memo it circulated in connection of hearings in the Senate and House on Iran and Syria, the heavyweight pro-Israel group AIPAC is defending Koch Industries after a report that a Koch subsidiary did business in Iran until 2007 in spite of U.
- EIH set to open 3 new hotels in 2016
- In spite of these challenges, EIH was able to increase market leading to a strong profit growth,” Oberoi said. For the full year (FY-15), EIH reported a marginal two per cent increase in standalone net profit to Rs. 97 crore; against the Rs.
- Oberoi's Navi Mumbai property hits green hurdle
- Even as nearly eight new luxury properties under the EIH-owned Oberoi brand are in different stages of execution in different parts of the world, the Navi Mumbai property of Reliance which EIH was supposed to run and manage has hit environmental ...
Eihwas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eihwas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessiberian husky famous huskies
ulysses novel publication history
blackburn famous blackburnians
oka crisis resolution