A selection of articles related to ein soph.
Original articles from our library related to the Ein Soph. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ein Soph.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
Ein Soph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ein Soph books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Tree Shrub and Ain Soph Aur
- The Ain Soph Aur. By Bob.
- Toward a New Paradigm for Science and Spirituality
- Ramana Maharshi; that is the unity of yin and yang in Tao; that is Ein Soph of Zohar/Kabbalah. These two truths are the one truth. “Truth is One.
- The Magic Wand
- Light (AIN SOPH AUR) manifests through different SEPHIROTH on the TREE OF LIFE.
- that Ein Soph created everything out of himself and man increases until he fuses with the Ein. Soph.
- 5. The symbol 5.1. How does one write it? 5.2. Why this letter in
- Hebrew phrase × Õ Ó (ein soph) meaning “without end” ( representing the glottal stop at the beginning of the first word).
Suggested News Resources
- Review: UNM (Alumni) & Blythe Eden dance concerts
- "EIN SOPH OR: A Blythe Eden Dance Company Production" at North Fourth Art Center.
Suggested Web Resources
- MYSTICAL KABBALAH
- But first, let us examine the words, Ayn Soph, Ein Sof, and En Soph. According to the Kabalalistic scholars, Ein Sof is unknowable because it is nothing.
- Kabbalah: The Serifot of EIN SOF (AIN SOF)
- AIN SOF OHR, (also spelled EIN SOF OHR) the Endless Light which surrounds the void, emanated spheres or realms of light (effulgent and infinite bright).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.