- Eir accused of continuing the Digital Divide
- Michael McNamara TD has slammed a pre-election briefing given to Oireachtas members by telecoms provider Eir, formerly Eircom.
- Eircom staff reap almost €1bn tax-free since 1999 privatisation
- About 14,000 current and former employees of Eircom will have shared €980 million in tax-free payments by the time the employee share trust (Esot) is formally closed around the middle of this year.
- Ireland's Eircom returns to revenue growth but no IPO plans
- U.S. hedge fund Anchorage Capital Group has increased its stake in Eircom to 37.
- Eircom rebrands as Eir in €16m move
- Eircom has officially unveiled a new name for the group in a rebranding exercise that will cost €16m. The telecom company says the change of name to Eir will mark the largest rebranding exercise in 20 years in Ireland. The change in name marks another ...
- Hot eir? Eircom's brand new brand name, and other adventures in renaming
- For about 15 seconds after the newly privatised company floated, hundreds of thousands of Irish people who had been persuaded to buy a stake in the company they had actually already owned outright, as humble taxpayers, were floating on air. The share ...
Eircom Privatisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eircom Privatisation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Eircom Privatisation Topics
Related searchescanning canning companies
zouave american zouaves
culture of indonesia
winona ryder shoplifting incident
politics of the philippines
tealc the prototypical jaffa
april april events