A selection of articles related to eiriksmal.
Original articles from our library related to the Eiriksmal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eiriksmal.
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Eiriksmal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eiriksmal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Odin is a god of many things
- standards, and a great man of Odin. The poem Eiriksmal tells about Eric's final battle, at.
- Abstracts Balestrand
- issue three poets wrestle with in the poems Eiríksmál, Hákonarmál, and the Erfidrápa. Óláfs Tryggvasonar.
- QUID SIGVARDUS CUM CHRISTO? MORAL INTERPRETATIONS
- Sigurðr's story begins to appear in Scandinavian and Scandinavian-influenced art. Like Eiríksmál, these artefacts are associated with death and the afterlife.
- FINAL HONOUR SCHOOL OF HISTORY FURTHER SUBJECT THE
- Eiríksmál and skaldic poetry by Steinunn and Hallfreðr;. Ibn Fadlan .
Suggested News Resources
- Immortal soldiers join battle on the Somme
- To watch those grey shapes moving elusively among the bleached breastworks or emerging from between broken tree-stumps was suggestive to us of… those lines from the Eiríksmál: 'It is not surely known when the grey wolf shall come upon the seat of the ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Eiríksmál - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eiríksmál is a skaldic poem composed sometime in 954 or later on the behest of the Norwegian queen Gunnhild in honour of her slain consort Erik Bloodaxe.
- Eiríksmál - heimskringla.no
- Udvalg af norske og islandske skjaldekvad ved Finnur Jónsson G.E.C.
- Eiríksmál 1-9 [Eir 1-9]. Skjald I B 164-166 [FJ], Fsk.27-34 [BE].
- skaldic poetry project :: poems :: anonymous poems :: eiríksmál
- I. 1. Eiríksmál (Eirm) - 9 2.
- ORGANIC MYTHOLOGY AND THE IMMORTALIZATION OF EIRÍKR
- Rather, I have elected to inspect two poetic works, Eiríksmál and Hǫfuðlausn; both are also mired in mythological subject matter. What can be said of this?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespapiamento grammar
tramadol mechanism of action
augusta georgia founding
domesticated turkey health concerns
john byrne novels