A selection of articles related to eisenhower recession.
Original articles from our library related to the Eisenhower Recession. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eisenhower Recession.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Eisenhower Recession is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eisenhower Recession books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Ends Recessions? - National Bureau of Economic Research
- that no recession has ever ended without fiscal expansion to the view that fiscal ...... six months early in 1953 at the urging of President Eisenhower, who.
- Presidents and the Economy: A Forensic Investigation - Princeton
- recession for 1.1 quarters on average during each Democratic term, but for 4.6 .....
- Eisenhower and the Budget: Neustadtian 'Amateur' or Machiavellian
- used Dwight Eisenhower's handling of the Fiscal 1958 budget plan as a case .... term and the recession-hit Fiscal 1959 deficit of $12.4 billion (2.
- reading the working paper as a PDF - Mercatus Center
- Apr 12, 2012 Do federal spending programs designed to offset a recession's negative .... President Dwight D. Eisenhower's first report implies that stimulus ...
- A Brief Economic History of the United States Chapter 1
- already begun its descent into a recession a couple of months before the crash. And ..... General Dwight D.
Suggested News Resources
- February New Jobs Surprises Forecast at 242K
- Following the end of the last recession, the employment population has been range bound between 58.2% and 59.4% — the lower end of which that harkens back to the 58.
- Kentucky's past shows public investment is essential to progress
- President Eisenhower's massive project to create an interstate highway system resulted in I-75, I-64 and I-65, and state road dollars built links to those main arteries.
- Clinton, Sanders spar in Flint
- Mrs. Roosevelt, a United Nations delegate, author and prominent political figure in her own right, tried to keep the event fairly quiet, limiting the guest list to 250 people, although those guests included President John F.
Suggested Web Resources
- Recession of 1958 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Recession of 1958, also known as the Eisenhower Recession, was a sharp worldwide economic downturn in 1958 (3). The effect of the recession spread ...
- Recession of 1953 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the United States the Recession of 1953 began in the second quarter of 1953 and ... The recession from 1953 to 1954 occurred because of a combination of ... Jump up ^ Politics and Policy: The Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson Years, ...
- T.N. Vance: The Eisenhower Recession (1958)
- May 25, 2005 It is now clear that the Eisenhower recession is no mild, inventory adjustment. In six months, from August 1957 to February 1958, the Federal ...
- A Review Of Past Recessions | Investopedia
- Oct 28, 2008 The Eisenhower Recession: (August 1957 - April 1958). Duration: 8 ... The Oil Crisis Recession: (November 1973 - March 1975).
- The Recession of 1958 - Photo Essays - TIME
- Fifty years ago, after 13 years of post-war growth, the U.S. economy hit its first economic downturn since the Depression.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.