A selection of articles related to eisenia foetida.
Original articles from our library related to the Eisenia Foetida. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eisenia Foetida.
- Asafoetida: Correspondences
- Ferula foetida Folk Names: Assyfetida, Devil's Dung, Food of the Gods Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Powers: Exorcism, Protection, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Eisenia Foetida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eisenia Foetida books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMPARATIVE STUDIES ON COMPOSTING EFFICIENCY OF
- Oct 25, 2014 The potential of two epigeic earthworms (Perionyx excavatus and Eisenia foetida ) was studied for composting of crop residues (wheat straw ...
- Potential of Eisenia foetida for Sustainable and Efficient - Springer
- Vermicomposting of fly ash has been attempted, using red earthworm, Eisenia foetida. Fly ash, which was obtained from thermal power station, was mixed with ...
- Vermicomposting of crop residues and cattle dung with Eisenia foetida
- We studied vermicomposting with Eisenia foetida of mustard residues and sugarcane trash mixed with cattle dung in a 90-day composting experiment.
- Growth and reproduction of Eisenia foetida in various - Applied
- Dec 6, 2004 The effect of various animal wastes on growth and reproduction of an epigeic earthworm. Eisenia foetida was studied under identical laboratory ...
- REDWORMS Eisenia Foetida
- GETTING STARTED . . .
Suggested News Resources
- Steamy, wiggly or dense, it decays
- The red wriggler (Eisenia fetida) is a worm species that eats rotting vegetative matter. They rarely live in the soil. Red wrigglers are used in indoor worm boxes (fun, but my pets live outside), and will find your outside compost bin or pile.
- Boise State NSF CAREER Award Could Lead to New Disease Treatments
- The pores found in the lysenin proteins from earthworms (Eisenia foetida) are unique in that they are larger than pores from other sources, allowing researchers to analyze bigger molecules.
- Le Oche raso terra
- Tornano Michele, Giacomo e Marco, del nostro comitato scientifico e di Scienze agrarie alla Statale, per presentare una ricerca fatta con sterco animale misto a palate di Eisenia foetida per bonificare i liquami delle concerie.
- Wie man Pflanzen verblödet
- Das ist der mit höchstens neun Zentimeter Länge eher kleine, rötliche, dünne und spitz zulaufende Eisenia fetida. Den wollen Sie im Komposthaufen zuhauf haben, und entsprechend füttern. Er liebt unter anderem insbesondere Kaffeesud.
- Fanatical Botanical: Worm your way into vermiculture
- The Virginia Cooperative Extension recommends vermicomposting with Eisenia fetida, also known by various names that include “redworms” or “red wigglers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eisenia fetida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eisenia fetida (older spelling: foetida), known under various common names such as redworm, brandling worm, panfish worm, trout worm, tiger worm, red ...
- Eisenia fetida - BioWeb Home
- Eisenia fetida. Also known as the red wiggler, brandling worm, dung worm, or the tiger worm. This is a common earthworm.
- Worms and Worm Bins-Department of Biological and Agricultural
- Nov 20, 2015 One species, Eisenia fetida, is used by most people throughout the world. Eisenia fetida is commonly called Red Wiggler, in addition to several ...
- Redworms - Eisenia Foetida (800 - 1200 /lb.)
- Redworms, Eisenia foetida, will eat half their body weight daily in organic matter and convert it into dark, soil-enriching castings full of live microorganisms, ...
- Redworms Eisenia Fetida From The Worm Farm
- Eisenia Fetida Redworms by The Worm Farm. Catalog / Worms. Redworms are nature's master composters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespueblo beliefs
river clyde shipbuilding decline
august 23 births
tekken tag tournament story
cassiopeia constellation mythology