- Interview: Eitr's got Soul
- As has become a sort-of tradition at PlayStation's E3 conference, the platform holder showed a snappy sizzle reel of upcoming indie games from publisher Devolver Digital.
- Eitr coming in 2016, still looks gorgeous
- Eitr's second trailer, above, was shown during Sony's E3 presentation last night, and it's coming to PC in 2016. Devolver Digital are now publishing this tale of a shield maiden battling skeletons—here's a bit from the YouTube description regarding that:.
- Eitr confirmed for a 2016 release on PC and PS4
- However, her destiny was shattered when the mischievous god Loki interfered, dripping spots of the wretched substance Eitr into the unwoven loom, forever altering the Shield Maiden's path and engulfing the great tree Yggdrasil in darkness.
- Eitr Preview: Expect great things
- Eitr is an isometric hack 'n slash with a look and feel familiar to veterans of the older Diablo titles. Its story is set in Norse mythology.
Eitr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eitr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of atheism bibliography
mount nyiragongo 2002 eruption
circle chord properties
liberty bell march history
iran hostage crisis aftermath