- eka-francium. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: Retrieved from "http://en.
- Computational Issues in Relativistic MBPT Calculations of Atomic
- 119 is an alkali-metal atom (eka-francium). What are its. 8s − 8p dipole matrix elements?
- Ephraim Eliav (Ilyabaev) April, 2008 LIST OF PUBLICATIONS : I
- 33. A. Landau, E.
- ORIGINS OF ELEMENT NAMES
- Dwi-manganese (two below Mn). Rhenium. Eka-aluminum (one below Al).
- CHAPTER 2 RELATIVISTIC EFFECTS AND THE CHEMISTRY OF
- element 112 (“eka-mercury”) . 2.1.
- eka-francium - Wiktionary
-  English.  Noun. eka-francium (uncountable).
- Steam Community :: ID :: Eka-Francium
- Jul 7, 2011 Steam Profile. Eka-Francium. Also known as...
- Ununennium 119 Uue
- Sep 1, 2002 Eka-Fr, Eka-Francium alkali metal. Relative Atomic Mass 12C = 12.0000, [ - ].
Eka Francium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eka Francium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eka Francium Topics
Related searchesgarage dance music characteristics
salsa music origins