- Even Dictators Have a Soft Side
- Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin, seen above in a photo from his youth, married twice. His first wife, Ekaterina Svanidze, died before Stalin's rise to power, which would be marked by the deaths of tens of millions of people.
- Russia takes (yet another) look at its 'unpredictable past'
- "The main thrust of this exhibition is that the more authoritative a leader was, the more cruelly he put down revolts, the greater he was," says Nikolai Svanidze, a historian and popular TV personality.
- Josef Stalin Kimdir?
- 1904'ten 1907'ye kadar Proteryal Brdzola gazetesine makaleler yazmaya devam etti. 1903 yılında ilk eşi Ekaterina Svanidze ile evlendi. Evliliklerinin 4.
- Children of Monsters by Jay Nordlinger reveals the lives of Stalin and Gaddafi
- After the revolution, Nadezhda worked as a confidential code clerk in Vladimir Lenin's office. She eschewed fashionable dress, make up, and other trappings that she felt unbefitting of a proper Bolshevik.
- In Russia, Stalin is back
- In Gorbachev's days Nikolai Svanidze, a popular Russian TV host, historian and journalist – related to Stalin through his first wife, Ekaterina (Cato) Svanidze – declared that Stalin and Hitler were cut from the same cloth on national television.
Ekaterina Svanidze is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ekaterina Svanidze books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ekaterina Svanidze Topics
Related searcheshistory of rajputs suryavanshi
meaning of dreams about parasite
tanguturi prakasam early life
sanskrit slokas dictionary