- Shirley Clarke and Elaine Dundy: The Escape Artists
- There's no biography of Clarke yet, but there is a remarkable literary and intimate portrait of her in the memoir “Life Itself!,” from 2001, by her sister, the novelist and journalist Elaine Dundy, who died in 2008.
- Hellbent For Living: A Screwball Parisian Adventure
- Granted, it took a film in which no French is actually spoken for the Gauls to bring home the gold. But if you're the type of person who's even once considered wearing a beret, I thoroughly recommend reading Elaine Dundy's first novel, The Dud Avocado.
- Q&A with Elaine Dundy
- TOWARD THE END of "The Dud Avocado," Elaine Dundy's semi-autobiographical 1958 novel about a young American's misadventures in Paris, Sally Jay Gorce starts to lose interest in a particularly ho-hum kiss. But true to form, she figures out how to make ...
- Happy birthday, Elvis Presley! Here are 5 lesser-known facts about the king of
- Elaine Dundy, in her book Elvis and Gladys, writes that young Elvis was a huge fan of Captain Marvel Jr and his signature look is heavily inspired by the DC Comics' superhero. including his hair, his sideburns, and his late-era caped jumpsuits.
- College student lives at retirement community in exchange for her musical talents
- BROKEN BOW — Bridging the gap between generations can be challenging, but one Custer County native has found a unique way to accomplish that. Broken Bow High School graduate Haley Jenkins is a senior this year at Drake University in Iowa where ...
Elaine Dundy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elaine Dundy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.