- Also, Elamitic. a language of unknown affinities, spoken by the Elamites as late as the 1st century b.c.
- MIDDLE ELAMITE MALYAN
- MIDDLE ELAMITE MALYAN. ELIZABETH CARTER. MATTHEW STOLPEH.
- THE ELAMITE GOD d.GAL
- As early as in 1892, P. Jensenl had assumed that the Elamite god written with the question: who was the Elamite god meant by the sumerogram DINGIR.GAL?
- The Elamite Spellings of Old Persian Month-Names
- Oct 13, 2003 “Elamist”, i.e.
- Harps of Persian origin
- Elamite-Persian harp is less than half as tall as the Mesopotamian harp. There is a similar discrepancy between the horizontal, angular harps from the two regions.
- Elamite language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Elamite is an extinct language spoken by the ancient Elamites. Elamite was the primary language in Persia from the sixth to fourth centuries BC.
- Elamite scripts
- Information about the Proto-Elamite, Old Elamite and Elamite Cuneiform scripts, which were used in parts of ancient Persia.
Elamite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elamite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoal mining environmental impacts
william b travis traviss children
dream interpretation christ