- Archaeologists Discover Elamite Era Site in Southwestern Iran
- An Iranian excavation team led by archaeologist Behzad Mofidi-Nasrabadi, on Friday, discovered a workshop which dates back to the city's time as a prominent center in the Elamite Empire and records the expansion of commerce, arts, and crafts, the ...
- Discovering Cyrus the Great's Secrets in Modern Iran
- Instead, the words “I am Cyrus, the king, an Achaemenid,” were found carved into a nearby column in three languages: Old Persian, Elamite, and Akkadian.
- How the Diplomatic Crisis Between Iran and Saudi Arabia Killed Sara Masry's Blog
- Sara Masry with her mother at the ancient Elamite 'Chogha Zanbil' complex in Khuzestan Province, Southern Iran. Photo used with permission. A lot of extremely nationalistic and patriotic Iranians for example champion harsh anti-Arab rhetoric, which is ...
- Technology Helping to Decipher Proto-Elamite Script
- The proto-Elamite writing system was used for a brief period around 3,100 BC over a very large area in what is now Iran.
- Breakthrough in world's oldest undeciphered writing
- This way of capturing images, developed by academics in Oxford and Southampton, is being used to help decode a writing system called proto-Elamite, used between around 3200BC and 2900BC in a region now in the south west of modern Iran. And the ...
Elamite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elamite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvalue system definitions
weapon x weapon xiii
christian dream interpretation attorney
love in the time of cholera themes
china airlines oceania