A selection of articles related to elamites.
Original articles from our library related to the Elamites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elamites.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
Elamites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elamites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE ELAMITE GOD d.GAL
- As early as in 1892, P. Jensenl had assumed that the Elamite god written with the hand we must ask: how did the Elamites pronounce this sumerogram?
- The Elamite Spellings of Old Persian Month-Names
- Oct 13, 2003 “Elamist”, i.e.
- A NEO-ELAMITE ROYAL FAMILY
- As anyone who has examined Neo-Elamite history is aware, its study is beset .
- Ah the list of people who were at Pentecost, “Parthians, Medes
- Ah the list of people who were at Pentecost, “Parthians, Medes, Elamites, and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia”. ….
Suggested News Resources
- Released in Persian
- The book begins with the history of ancient Elamites and Babylonians and moves on to Persians and Medes. The book is the first historical reference to give information about Parthians, argued the translator.
Suggested Web Resources
- Elamite language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Elamite is an extinct language spoken by the ancient Elamites. Elamite was the primary language in Persia from the sixth to fourth centuries BC.
- The Elamites
- Elamite history can be divided into three main phases: the Old, Middle, and Late, or Neo-Elamite, periods.
- Acts 2:9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia
- Elamites - Elam is often mentioned in the Old Testament. The nation was descended from Elam, the son of Shem, Genesis 10:22.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary swan
involuntary commitment united nations