A selection of articles related to elamo dravidian.
Original articles from our library related to the Elamo Dravidian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elamo Dravidian.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Elamo Dravidian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elamo Dravidian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genetic evidence on origin and dispersal of human populations
- European, Elamo-Dravidian, and Altaic speakers (grouped by .
- Elamite and Dravidian: Further
- and “Towards Proto-Elamo-Dravidian" (Language 50; in press). The present paper “Read “Proto-Elamo-Dravidian etymon X (that is, i, e, u) has reﬂex.
- Optimality Theory and Orthography: Using OT to Reconstruct
- Proto-Elamo-Dravidian: The Evidence and its Implications(McAlpin, 1982). 12. 2.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Elamo-Dravidian | Facebook
- Welcome to the Facebook Community Page about Elamo-Dravidian, a collection of shared knowledge concerning Elamo-Dravidian.
- Toward Proto-Elamo-Dravidian
- A beginning is made in reconstructing the phonology of Proto-Elamo-Dravidian.*.
- Amazon.com: Proto Elamo Dravidian: The Evidence and Its
- Amazon.com: Proto Elamo Dravidian: The Evidence and Its Implications ( Transactions of the American Philosophical Society) (9780871697134): David W.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeorge s patton rank comparisons
king franois i
dysgraphia dyslexic dysgraphia