- Tri Marine to pay $1m to US gov't over American Samoa oil spill
- The rule, pushed for by Tri Marine, would have exempted US purse seiners that deliver at least half their catch to tuna plants in American Samoa from the closure of the area known as the Effort Limit Area for Purse Seine (ELAPS). The ELAPs closure may ...
- Bargwanna explains Van Gisbergen penalty
- V8 Supercars Investigating Officer Jason Bargwanna has outlined the reasoning behind Shane van Gisbergen's 25 point penalty from Race 31. David Reynolds was escorted off the road at high speed during Saturday's opening sprint after contact from the ...
- NOAA rejects Tri Marine petition for American Samoa exemption to fish in high seas
- The rule, pushed for by Tri Marine, would have exempt US purse seiners that deliver at least half their catch to tuna plants in American Samoa from the closure of the area known as the Effort Limit Area for Purse Seine (ELAPS). "NMFS finds it is not ...
- Global Companies Respond to National Marine Fisheries Service Request for Comment
- In his November 19 comment letter to NMFS, Hines stated, “Under the Magnuson-Stevens Act (MSA), the U.S. should assert its historical rights and reclaim all the high seas days relinquished in 2013 and return the ELAPS days relinquished in 2009.
Elaps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elaps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbandwagon fallacy
order of christ
gypsum chemical structure
carlos morales quintana