- Skins thermal compression tops wrap warmth and performance together
- Using a blended fabric of Polyamid and Elastane, Skins has been able to provide a high-pile fabric for warmth and breathability that feels soft to the touch while still being abrasion resistant.
- Hyosung Launches New Brand Campaign For Creora® As The Global Leader In
- Korea — March 4, 2016 —Hyosung, the largest spandex/elastane producer in the world, launched a new integrated global campaign for creora® including new ads, website, hangtags and other sales tools. The new campaign uses water in an innovative and ...
- Ibici develops new hosiery collection with Meryl Derm and Meryl Hydrogen
- Established in 1959, Ibici was foremost in the use of elastane yarn LYCRA in production of high quality support hosiery. From this experimentation was born the SEGRETA compression hosiery line that is a well known brand in the medical device hosiery ...
- Ghezzi launches new range of stretch yarns with ROICA Eco Smart by Asahi Kasei
- ROICA Eco-Smart is an eco-friendly, stretch yarn and is the only more sustainable, eco-stretch elastane that is GRS certified (Global Recycling Standard by Textile Exchange), according to the manufacturer. The production of this yarn uses more than 50% ...
- Techniques of making stretch yarn and fancy yarn without any attachment
- Elastane fibre has the property of stretching and so it is used in making stretch yarn. Fabric with stretch yarn provides the wearer comfort, durability, wrinkle resistance and freedom of movement. Therefore, such fabrics are in high demand.
Elastane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elastane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.