- Why Is Tachanun Longer on Mondays and Thursdays?
- Rabbi Elazar ben Yehudah (1160–1238), famed author of the Sefer Rokeach, records that he found the following story in a responsum from the Geonic period (approx. 589–1038):6 After the destruction of the Second Holy Temple, Vespasian placed a number ...
- Making Matzah and Memories at Historic Bakery in Kfar Chabad
- In fact, residents tell of how the fourth Belzer Rebbe—Rabbi Aaron Rokeach, of righteous memory—would come to bake matzahs there. Since the streets were not yet paved, Chassidim would carry the venerable sage in a chair over the bumpy roads to the ...
- Listening to the Whisper of the Menorah
- [Rokeach] This alludes to the fact that in every generation there are thirty-six hidden tzadikim, elevated souls who sustain, nurture and guard the higher lights of Creation. We are taught, “The tzadik is the foundation of the world.” [Prov.
- Tel Aviv Set to Demolish Former Home of Rabbi Kook's School
- Tel Aviv Set to Demolish Former Home of Rabbi Kook's School. The building, on Elazar Rokeach Street, is part of a complex that was once home to the Sha'arei Torah Talmud Torah that Rabbi Kook established 120 years ago. Ilan Lior.
Elazar Rokeach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elazar Rokeach books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.