- Paraíba is an extremely rare form of elbaite tourmaline that is "cuprian," or " copper . class gemological laboratories over the definition of Paraiba tourmaline.
- Cuprian Elbaite from the - The Mineralogical Record
- The tourmaline group consists of 13 species, elbaite, liddicoatite and uvite being elbaite from the Batalha pegmatite veins, unrecognized until the.
- Origin of color in cuprian elbaite from Sflo Jos6 de Batalha, Paraiba
- Gem-quality elbaite from Paraiba, Brazil, containing up to 1.
- Elbaite Na(Al,Li)3Al6(BO3)3Si6O18(OH)4
- Elbaite. Na(Al,Li)3Al6(BO3)3Si6O18(OH)4 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Adam PIECZKA1, Krzysztof ŁOBOS2, Michał SACHANBIŃSKI3
- THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF ELBAITE IN POLAND. A b s t r a c t .
- Boost 190: l'energetico naturale che azzera l'affaticamento
- Le poche cose che sono riuscito a reperire portano a un minerale: la rubellite, che è per la precisione un silicato, una varietò di elbaite. Almeno così dice Wikipedia.
- Elbaite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Elbaite, a sodium, lithium, aluminium boro-silicate, is a mineral species belonging to the tourmaline group.
- Elbaite: Elbaite mineral information and data.
- Tourmaline Group . Elbaite-Liddicoatite Series , Dravite-Elbaite Series , and the Elbaite-Schorl Series . See also Unnamed (F-analogue of Elbaite) .
- ELBAITE (Sodium Lithium Aluminum Boro-Silicate Hydroxide)
- Elbaite belongs to the group of minerals known as the Tourmalines. It is the most colorful member of this group.
- Discover the Amazing Story of Elbaite
- Oct 17, 2007 Learn about the amazing gem mineral treasure elbaite at the Canadian Museum of Nature from mineralogists Scott Ercit and Joel Grice.
Elbaite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elbaite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.