- "Back Doors for Good Guys Means Back Doors for Bad Guys"--Unpacking Another Claim
- What *is* true is that owners of encrypted data will no longer be confident that their data are secure when one bad guy gains access—if George's encrypted data was compromised by the Elbonians yesterday, maybe mine will be today. For many people, the ...
- Victim of state spying? Facebook will tell you
- Facebook will warn users who are being targeted by state-sponsored hackers, the company has confirmed. Photograph: Facebook/PA. Alex Hern · @alexhern.
- Sexual harassment is serious business
- Most of the Elbonians were shocked, almost disbelieving but more or less adopted the program and adapted. One or two were most put out, one accusing us of racist behaviour for discriminating against his culture and...amazingly...s
- 'It's Not Classified Because It's Marked; It's Marked Because It's Classified'
- The analysts at CIA, and the person on the Elbonia Desk at State, might reasonably conclude there is a massive intercontinental ballistic crossbow program going on in Elbonia. I can promise you that each of these memos is marked, as anything from ...
- Optimism Sounds Exhausting: A Dilbert Book (2015)
- Or the domed CEO 'mistakenly' becoming a slave owner (of Elbonians). The best has the perpetually lazy Wally somehow “winning” Employee of the Year for filing (but not necessarily being granted) the most patents.
Elbonians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elbonians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searches2012 apocalyptic theories
streets of rage streets of rage iv
gidim sumerian ghosts
dream dictionary accuse
north borneo postage stamps