A selection of articles related to elder.
Original articles from our library related to the Elder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elder.
- Elder: Correspondences
- Sambucus canadensis Folk Names: Alhuren, Battree, Bourne Tree. Bour Tree, Eldrum, Ellhorn, Frau Holle , Hildemoer , Hollunder , Hylder, Lady Ellhorn, Old Gal, Old Lady, Pipe Tree, Rob Elder, Sureau , Sweet Elder, Tree of Doom Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Elder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pornography declared 'public health crisis'; Elder Holland calls it an
- "Society must see this evil like the epidemic it is," said Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, member of the LDS Church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
- Elder Scrolls 6 and Skyrim 2 to be Announced at the 2016 E3
- Bethesda has been quiet about the next Elder Scrolls game and it's not even known if the developer is currently working on this project.
- Elder abuse: It could be your mom, dad, friend
- With elder abuse cases, law enforcement and social service workers face major hurdles that are not often seen in other crimes. Victims, such as the elderly Lake Oswego woman, die or have cognitive issues that make them unaware of the abuse.
- Savvy Senior: Elder mediation can help families resolve caregiving conflicts
- It's not unusual when adult children disagree with each other regarding the care of an elder parent. If your siblings are willing, a good possible solution is to hire an “elder care mediator” who can help you work through your disagreements peacefully.
- MARKED FOR DEATH: Village elder beheaded, Chief Priest shot dead
- There is tension in Aruogba in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, following the killing of the Chief Priest (Ohen-Ogba) of the community, 81-year-old Pa Clifford Omosomwan, by unknown assailants, penultimate Thursday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.