A selection of articles related to eldest.
Original articles from our library related to the Eldest. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eldest.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- A precursor race of Divine entities, essentially composing a pantheon itself. The eldest are said to have emerged from Primal matter (Gaea and Uranus), they were all eventually supplanted by their children, the Olympians, although some retained their...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Eldest is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eldest books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Eldest 5.indd
- Touching her first two fingers to her lips, she said, “Do you plan on. UNDER THE MENOA TREE.
- Is the Eldest Son Different? The Residential Choice of Siblings in
- parents living with their eldest sons is much higher than that of elderly parents children other than the eldest son, even if the eldest son is not the eldest child.
- Reisner, George A. “Nefertkauw, the eldest daughter of
- Prince Neferma'at (of Giza) was the son of Sneferuw and his eldest daughter, eldest daughter, Nefertkauw ; their son, Neferma'at; his son, Sneferuwkhaf”“.
- THE ELDEST MEDICINE: Red Osier Dogwood in Iroquois Folklore
- THE ELDEST MEDICINE: Red Osier Dogwood in Iroquois Folklore and Mythology. Anthony Wonderley.
Suggested News Resources
- Schaghticoke Elder Catherine Velky, 87, Dies
- Catherine Velky was the eldest Schaghticoke Tribal Nation (STN) member and served on the tribal council since the mid-1960s.
- Gadhafi Son's House Gives No Hint Family Would Fall
- Rebels briefly held the eldest Gadhafi son a week ago. Neighbors say Mohammed Gadhafi escaped by taking advantage of the opposition's goodwill. It does not look like Mohammed Gadhafi planned on going anywhere.
- Wife of kidnapped Edo PDP chieftain dies in hospital
- The Edo state PDP chairman wondered what could have been responsible for the abduction of Sorae and the killing of his eldest wife, driver and two policemen attached to him.
- Dad names children after Lady Gaga and Will.I.Am
- The names are said to have been chosen by the family's eldest daughter, Maddie, aged four. I'm trying to convince him not to, but he's done it once so I'm sure he will do it again.
- LIBYA: Kadafi's eldest son may have escaped rebel captors
- Mohammed Kadafi, the eldest of Moammar Kadafi's seven sons, appears to have escaped rebel custody in Tripoli after he surrendered at his home late Sunday, according to reports by the Al Jazeera satellite news network.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr | the Inheritance cycle by Christopher
- Eldest Inheritance, Book Two Christopher Paolini Knopf Books for Young Readers Hardcover | August 2005 | $21.
- Eldest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eldest is the second book in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and the sequel to Eragon.
- Eldest - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of ELDEST. : of the greatest age or seniority : oldest <my eldest daughter>. See eldest defined for English-language learners ».
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.