- a composite weed, Inula helenium, naturalized in North America, having large yellow flowers and aromatic leaves and root. Dictionary.
- Elecampane By Kami McBride www.livingawareness.com
- By Kami McBride www.livingawareness.com.
- Vol. 19 No. 11 - Elecampane
- Elecampane is one of the many healing herbs found in the composite or sunflower My first experiences with elecampane were with respira- tory conditions.
- Weed of the Week
- Mar 6, 2006 Elecampane Inula helenium L.
- Inula japonica Thunb. Common name: elecampane root Pinyin
- Another elecampane, Inula helenium L. (alternate I. racemosa Hook f.
- Inula britannica L.
- Inula britannica L. (British elecampane). Weed Risk Assessment.
- A Modern Herbal | Elecampane
- Botanical, folk-lore and herbal information - Elecampane.
- Herbal Extracts Plus: Elecampane Herbal Supplement from Herbal
- Elecampane relieves bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping cough, plus it stimulates the liver and helps relieve digestive and intestinal disorders.
- Description of elecampane, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
- Elecampane | Health Benefits of Elecampane | Elecampane Plant
- Benefits of Elecampane. Elecampane has been used ever since Antiquity by many civilizations on the globe.
Elecampane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elecampane books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescradle of humanity
scott bigelow previous managers
music of greece tsifteteli
william cheung controversy
postscript other implementations
columnist types of columns