Election Of 1796
A selection of articles related to election of 1796.
Original articles from our library related to the Election Of 1796. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Election Of 1796.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:2 We give thanks to God always for...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God,...
New Testament >> II Peter
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
Election Of 1796 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Election Of 1796 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A quick review of 2016 presidential endorsements
- As the American people get ready for another presidential election season, it's time to review one of our political traditions: party, media and celebrity campaign endorsements.
- What Would Hamilton Do?
- They think the GOP is better off losing the election than winning it with Trump at the helm." They invoked comparisons with the Vichy government and with Quisling.
- Truth remains undefeated: How I choose a candidate
- George Washington said those words in his farewell address in 1796. Washington and Adams couldn't envision the Information Age we have today, but his words warn about the corrupt powers of the two-party system. Today's technology allows us to see ...
- Early voting breaks records in suburban Cook
- "In-person early voting is something voters expect, and it's become an ingrained part of the election process." Democratic ballots have been taken by 71 percent of early voters; Republican ballots are 29 percent of the total.
- Voter turnout up 26 percent over 2014 election
- Turnout rates were even worse in the 2014 Mid-Term Political Party Nonpartisan Election, where only 13 percent (1,796 people) cast a ballot out of 13,675 registered voters in 17 precincts, according to Polk County voter records.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Election Of 1796 Topics
- I Thessalonians
- Christian BibleSecond Epistle to the ThessaloniansAuthorship of the Pauline epistles
lawrence kansas geography