Elections In Tajikistan
- 'Grave Concern' Over Tajikistan's Free Speech Crackdown
- Kaye also voiced particular concern over the recent ban of the Islamic Renaissance Party of Tajikistan (IRPT) and the prosecution of at least 13 of its leaders in secret trials.
- The Lone Opposition Party In Kazakhstan's Parliamentary Elections
- But even if the party does poorly, as it very well might, at least there is actually an opposition party competing in these elections.
- The First 40 Days: Tajikistan's Year Of The Neighborhood, Village, And Town
- Parliamentary elections in March 2015, which many believed were rigged, deprived Tajikistan's largest genuine opposition party, the Islamic Renaissance Party of Tajikistan (IRPT), of its last places in the government.
Elections In Tajikistan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elections In Tajikistan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.