A selection of articles related to elective monarchy.
Original articles from our library related to the Elective Monarchy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elective Monarchy.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Elective Monarchy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elective Monarchy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How a 1789 Congressional Dispute Helped Shape the Presidency
- This confusion, said Dr. Bartoloni-Tuazon, MPhil. '06, Ph.
- Rep. Redman proposes his first bill, aimed at fending off Shariah law in Idaho
- While it is in theory possible for an Islamic society to have different outward forms — an elective system of government, a hereditary monarchy, etc. — whatever the outward structure of the government, Sharia is the prescribed content.
- A Point of View: Is the US president an elected monarch?
- President Obama has been accused of acting like a monarch. But the US presidency has been an elected kingship since 1776 in all but name, argues the historian David Cannadine. After five weeks of campaigning, which may have seemed unending and ...
- The 30 solution when war without end ends: Spengler
- The Causes: From a modern vantage point it seems odd to think of Napoleon's conquests as an existential rather than an elective war. The founding of the French state though was bound up with a quasi-religious belief in France's divine mission. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Elective Monarchy Topics
Related searchesludus latrunculorum rules of play
common ground internal reference