A selection of articles related to electra complex.
Original articles from our library related to the Electra Complex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electra Complex.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
Electra Complex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electra Complex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Electra complex in “Memoirs of a Geisha”
- The Electra complex in “Memoirs of a Geisha”. Linda Lin. Emma Chen.
- Social Explanation of Oedipus Complex: A Psycho-analysis of
- Later on the term Electra complex was used for the complex in girls.
- The Psychodynamic Approach
- Boys experience the Oedipus complex. ❑ Girls experience the Electra complex. ∎ Latency Period: Sexual impulses stay in background.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Conan: The Barbarian is just another dumb action movie.
- metal over his father's head) by Zym and his then-budding witch daughter Marique (McGowan) who, besides being bizarrely attired, wears Freddy Krueger-like razors (this is all we know about her though she might have a bit of an Electra Complex.
- Ed Miliband's holiday reading of the worst kind
- Also, a daughter with an Electra complex; pricey and pretentious – that's my favourite food; still kissing after 200 years of marriage; and do we really work harder for sarcastic bosses? Heavyweight?
- I Know Where I'm Going! changes direction on Mull
- Of course it is clear that these faintly unwholesome overtones of older-man infatuations and the electra complex are supposed to be part of the shallow townie world which Joan will, undeniably, abandon in favour of real values in Mull.
- Conan the Barbarian Review: So Bad, the Credits are Burning
- Creepy as it may sound, I wish they'd pushed the envelope a little farther with the Electra complex between Marique and Zym. While the concept was chilling, she seems a little too quick to help to get her mother back.
- Most Eligible Dallas Season 1, Episode 2 Recap: Matt Hangs Up on Courtney!
- But despite her initial reservations, our girl actually had a pretty amazing first date — especially when Jody put on his ultra-protective papa bear voice, which totally ticked all of Tara's Electra-complex boxes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Electra complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Neo-Freudian psychology, the Electra complex, as proposed by Carl Gustav Jung, is a girl's psychosexual competition with mother for possession of father.
- Electra Complex - What Is the Electra Complex
- The Electra complex is a psychoanalytic term used to describe a girl's romantic feelings toward her father and anger towards her mother...
- electracomplex | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- electracomplex's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Electra complex | Define Electra complex at Dictionary.com
- the unresolved, unconscious libidinous desire of a daughter for her father: designation based on the Greek myth of Electra and Agamemnon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Electra Complex Topics
Related searchesiso 3166-1 alpha-3 current codes
nordstrom employee handbook
astronaut astronaut deaths
saskatchewan federal penitentiary
catacombs of paris unofficial visits