- Electret definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Omnidirectional Back Electret Condenser Microphone Cartridge
- Omnidirectional Back Electret.
- STMicroelectronics, a Leader in MEMS Technology, to Highlight Key Industry
- ST's MEMS microphones are less susceptible to mechanical vibrations, temperature variations and electromagnetic interference compared to traditional electret microphones. ST has also been able to exploit microfluidic MEMS technology in healthcare.
- Why should I be concerned about radon?
- There are continuous radon monitors, alpha-tract detectors, charcoal canisters, charcoal liquid scintillation devices and electret ion chamber detectors.
- MEA Mobile Partners with iRig to Promote Audio Apps
- The iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality audio in both close mic and long distance mic conditions. It provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design.
- MEMS devices target auto, medical, consumer apps
- The devices are less susceptible to mechanical vibrations, temperature variations and EMI compared to traditional electret microphones.
- Electret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Electret (formed of elektr- from "electricity" and -et from "magnet") is a dielectric material that has a quasi-permanent electric charge or dipole polarisation.
- Electret Q&A - 02/07/01
- Feb 7, 2001 "If you take one electret and one magnet you will get a surprise.
- Making a free energy Electret
- Electrets today are used in modern tape recorders for microphonesand to a limited extent in flat wall loudspeakers that were popular some time ago. .
Electret is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electret books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchestommy desimone
epigram ancient roman
dream analysis bomb
richard bandler bibliography
x-ray photographic plates