A selection of articles related to electric currents.
Original articles from our library related to the Electric Currents. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electric Currents.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Electric Currents is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electric Currents books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Low voltage electric currents may treat adults with lazy eye
- Low voltage electric currents can temporarily improve sight in adult patients with lazy eye, or amblyopia - a condition previously thought to be treatable only in childhood, new research has found.
- Device stimulates the brain with electric current when anti-depressants don't work
- A device that sends an electric current into nerve fibres found in the ears could help millions of people with depression. The gadget, which can be used at home, works by transmitting mild currents through clips fixed to skin on the ears.
- Breakthrough! Low Voltage Electric Currents May Cure Adults With Lazy Eye
- Low voltage electric currents can temporarily temporarily improve eyesight in adult patients with amblyopia, the researchers have found.
- What Is Electric Current?
- Electric current is electric charge in motion. It can take the form of a sudden discharge of static electricity, such as a lightning bolt or a spark between your finger and a ground light switch plate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Electric Currents Topics
Related searchesmenstrual difficulties
hunger politics of hunger
brahmanbaria district history
names of yoga positions