A selection of articles related to electric shocks.
Original articles from our library related to the Electric Shocks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electric Shocks.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Electric Shocks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electric Shocks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Syrian boys suffer electric shocks in Greek border camp
- Three Syrian boys suffered electric shocks on Monday, with one seriously hurt, while playing atop a railway car at the Greek border camp of Idomeni, local police said.
- Tension at Borders Continue, Thousands of Children in the Cold and Mud
- On Monday afternoon, three Syrian boys suffered electric shocks while playing atop a railway car.
- Kindle Charger Recall Over Electric Shock Fears
- Devices sold after September 2015 may have chargers that are at risk of breaking and causing electric shocks. It sent out an email to customers saying: "We have determined that, in rare cases, when the power adapter included with the UK Fire seven-inch ...
- UAE beat foreign prisoners and gave them electric shocks, evidence shows
- Authorities in the United Arab Emirates have subjected foreign nationals in secret detention to electric shocks, beatings and other abuses, according to evidence shared with the Guardian by multiple sources within the country.
- Avoiding electric shocks
- Electrical repairs can be expensive and the realisation on the part of the tenant that electrical repair is actually their responsibility can be a bitter pill to swallow. No one likes shocks, especially electrical ones!
Suggested Web Resources
- Electric shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Electric shock is the physiological reaction or injury caused by electric current passing through the (human) body. Typically, the expression is used to describe ...
- Electric Shock: Get Facts About First Aid - eMedicineHealth
- Dec 10, 2015 Electric shock can result in a minor or severe injury to a person. Symptoms of electric shock include burns, chest pain, shortness of breath.
- Electrical shock: First aid - Mayo Clinic
- Feb 28, 2015 The danger from an electrical shock depends on the type of current, how high the voltage is, how the current traveled through the body, the ...
- Electric Shock Hazards - HyperPhysics
- Electric Shock. The primary variable for determining the severity of electric shock is the electric current which passes through the body. This current is of course ...
- Electric Shock Treatment: First Aid Information for Electric Shock
- Nov 18, 2015 WebMD walks you through the steps for emergency treatment of electrical shock.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Electric Shocks Topics
Related searchestotem pole meaning and purpose
pennying oxford and cambridge rules
paul ulrich villard
dream interpretation olive trees
mediterranean climate precipitation