Electric Soldier Porygon
A selection of articles related to electric soldier porygon.
Original articles from our library related to the Electric Soldier Porygon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electric Soldier Porygon.
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Electric Soldier Porygon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electric Soldier Porygon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pokémon is 20: 10 shocking facts
- When the episode "Electric Soldier Porygon" aired in Japan in December 1997, it induced 685 reported cases of photosensitive epileptic seizures, with two of those cases resulting a hospital stay of over two weeks.
- The Banned Pokémon Episode That Gave Children Seizures
- The episode, called “Electric Soldier Porygon”, is now part of Pokémon folklore. Centring around the adventures of Ash and his friends as they travel inside a Pokéball transmitter machine, its story and premise are innocent enough.
- Pokémon fyller 20 år i dag
- Episoden, med tittelen «Electric Soldier Porygon», inneholdt blinkende lys som skulle forestille eksplosjoner i en digital verden som hovedpersonen Ash og Pikachu besøker.
- Don't fall for these Pokémon fables
- Hundreds of children across Japan were hospitalised after the infamous Electric Soldier Porygon episode aired in 1997 thanks to the rapidly alternating red and blue strobe effect used in one scene.
- Pokémon: i misteri degli episodi censurati!
- Il primo a essere stato bannato è il 38esimo episodio della prima stagione, intitolato Electric Soldier Porygon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.