A selection of articles related to electrical phenomenon.
Original articles from our library related to the Electrical Phenomenon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electrical Phenomenon.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Electrical Phenomenon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electrical Phenomenon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wristband detects and alerts for seizures, monitors stress
- Sensors underneath the face track pulse, body motion, temperature, and EDA, which involves subtle electrical changes across the skin. Boosts in EDA, without accompanying changes in motion, can signal stress.
- Government Report Says Navy Pays Shipbuilders to Fix Defects
- Navy officials did not answer Journal Sentinel questions about the GAO report, which says shipbuilding problems aren't a new phenomenon.
- 5 Ways SLAC's X-ray Laser Can Change the Way We Live
- It has pinpointed the speed of electrical switching – such as what occurs in semiconductor transistors – with trillionth-of-a-second precision. Researchers at LCLS have also discovered a new, 3-D phenomenon that may be linked to high-temperature ...
- All together now: Analogies between chimera state collapses and epileptic seizures
- Conceptually and structurally simple mathematical models of coupled oscillator networks can show a rich variety of complex dynamics, providing fundamental insights into many real-world phenomena. A recent and not yet fully understood .....
- They Feast on the Vines of Chianti, the Swine
- Others have used electrical wires. The newest and least invasive tool, but one still being refined, are machines that produce ultrahigh frequencies that only the animals can hear, which drive them away.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Electrical Phenomenon Topics
Related searchesqualitative methods of inquiry
hand mudras dictionary
duluth minnesota famous people