Electro Magnetic Frequency
A selection of articles related to electro magnetic frequency.
Original articles from our library related to the Electro Magnetic Frequency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electro Magnetic Frequency.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Electro Magnetic Frequency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electro Magnetic Frequency books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields, biological effects
- health consequences concerning exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields (100 kHz to 300. GHz). ICNIRP 16/2009.
- Questions and Answers about Biological Effects and Potential
- 1 Exposure to low-frequency electromagnetic fields generated by electric power power-line frequency fields, radiofrequency electromagnetic fields or both.
- IARC classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as possibly
- PRESS RELEASE. N° 208. 31 May 2011.
- ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY DIGEST
- ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY DIGEST. Waveform Glossary.
- Exercise Set for Electromagnetic Frequency 1) Sit in Easy Pose
- Exercise Set for Electromagnetic Frequency. 1) Sit in Easy Pose.
Suggested News Resources
- Magnetism Stimulated in Natural Elements and Minerals
- By Paramount Discoveries Paramount Discoveries has accomplished a major scientific feat by demonstrating that magnetism could be sustained in carbon, salt and silver using its Electro-Magnetic Frequency Technology (EMFT).
Suggested Web Resources
- Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) - Hazardous to Our Health?
- At least two dozen epidemiological studies on humans indicated a link between EMFs and serious health problems.
- WHO | What are electromagnetic fields?
- The electricity that comes out of every power socket has associated low frequency electromagnetic fields.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.