- e·lec·tro·cute ( -l k tr -ky t ). tr.v.
- Estrogen Modifies an Electrocommunication Signal by Altering the
- Electrocyte Sodium Current in an Electric Fish, Sternopygus. Kent D. Dunlap, M.
- Design Faction
- e di conseguenza modifica la percezione temporale), o in Electrocyte Appendix di Revital Cohen, organo artificiale che mediante la conversione del sangue in elettricità, trasforma il corpo umano in un organismo elettronico dai movimenti meccanici.
- Electric organ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Electrocytes, electroplaques or electroplaxes are cells used by rays, electric eels and other electric fish for electrogenesis.
- The electric eel
- The electric organs, responsible for the discharge, are composed of muscle-like cells called electrocytes.
- electrocyte - Wiktionary
- electrocyte (plural electrocytes). (anatomy) A modified striated muscle  Synonyms. electroplaque.
Electrocyte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electrocyte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslada motor sport
palestinian refugee kuwait
old irish language phonology
acetic acid history
bingo caller slang uk housie