- Efficiency of water electrolysis doubled
- Researchers have boosted the efficiency of water electrolysis. They applied a layer of copper atoms in a conventional platinum electrode. Thus, reaction intermediates could desorb a bit more easily from the catalyst surface.
- Prevent Premature Engine Failure by Testing for Electrolysis
- Engine electrolysis is one of those issues that can grow to become a major problem if ignored. The term describes electrical current on the ground side of a circuit passing through the engine coolant as a conduit.
- Public-Private Partnership to Test End-to-End Hydrogen Supply Chain
- Kawasaki and Yokohama, JAPAN, Mar 14, 2016 - (JCN Newswire) - A Japanese partnership, consisting of the Kanagawa Prefectural Government, the municipal governments of the cities of Yokohama and Kawasaki, and three private sector companies, today ...
- Q1 2016 Earnings Estimate for Hydrogenics Co. (HYGS) Issued By Roth Capital
- Hydrogenics logo Hydrogenics Co. (NASDAQ:HYGS) – Investment analysts at Roth Capital upped their Q1 2016 earnings estimates for shares of Hydrogenics in a research note issued on Thursday, Zacks Investment Research reports. Roth Capital analyst C.
Electrolysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electrolysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe onion reporters and editors
meaning of dreams about reptile
euler class properties
srivijaya golden age