A selection of articles related to electromagnetic force.
Original articles from our library related to the Electromagnetic Force. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electromagnetic Force.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- How Does Reiki Work?
- How Does Reiki Work? Do All Healers Use Reiki? Reiki Can Never Cause Harm Energy is Never Depleted How Does Reiki Work? We are alive because life force is flowing through us. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Electromagnetic Force is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electromagnetic Force books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MAGNETIC FORCE AND FIELD
- State the reason why magnetic forces do no work on moving charges. K3.
- Forces of the Universe
- They are the strong, weak, electromagnetic, and gravitational forces. The following table The Electromagnetic force is also present in our everyday lives.
Suggested News Resources
- Explainer: Standard Model of Particle Physics
- When two electrons repel each other, they exchange photons – the particles responsible for light – and we call this exchange the electromagnetic force. Because photons are massless, they can travel a long way from the particle that emitted them.
- W and double W
- The W boson (along with the Z boson) is responsible for carrying the weak nuclear force, just as the photon carries the electromagnetic force. It is intimately connected with the Higgs boson.
- Physicists closing in on the elusive Higgs boson
- The first quantum of a force was the photon, which is the quantum of the electromagnetic force. The whole picture is tied together with many precision measurements. These show that there is one undetected energy field called the Higgs field.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lorentz force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the equation governing the electromagnetic force. For a qualitative overview of the electromagnetic force, see Electromagnetism.
- Fundamental Forces
- However, it is not an inverse square force like the electromagnetic force and it has a very short range.