A selection of articles related to electromedicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Electromedicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electromedicine.
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Electromedicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electromedicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Healing with Electromedicine and Sound Therapies
- Healing with Electromedicine and Sound Therapies. © 2008 by Nenah Sylver, PhD. This article appeared in Townsend Letter, April/May 2008.
- CFS and Electromedicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Electromedicine. Thomas Valone. 1.
- VIBRATIONAL ENERGY ELECTROMEDICINE
- ELECTROMEDICINE • THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE TODAY. Photon Sound Beam Infinity. Custom Choice of: Plasma Electrical Cleansing or RF.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- AFH LIBRARY - Introduction to Electro-Medicine
- Dr. Bob Beck's four part protocol uses electrical current to disable viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites and mycotoxins in the body.
- Electromedicine, an alternative medicine means of curing cancer.
- Hulda Clark, Rife, Beck, and Lakhovsky used electronics as bug zappers to cure cancer.
- electromedicine news and articles
- 8/19/2004 - A medical device company known as Cyberonics, Inc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesqueening stools
butterfly knife parts of a balisong
movie gallery history