Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp
A selection of articles related to electronic voice phenomena evp.
Original articles from our library related to the Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What triggers the paranormal?
- Investigations seem to center on audio EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) recordings with a skewed rendition of David Letterman's Stupid Pet Tricks, where spirits are asked to perform; and most often with trigger objects of some sort.
- Midland Town Hall ghosts: US paranormal investigator Ben Hansen's verdict
- A recorder that was taken on the investigation picked up an EVP, or an electronic voice phenomena, of a man laughing. Hansen said he felt the hall was “quite an active place”. “My team had previously heard about this place a lot,” he said.
- 'It looked like a woman in a long dress': Spooky figure snapped in grounds of
- Erica's group usually use electronic voice phenomenon (EVP), where voice recorders pick up background noise, to detect paranormal activity. But they were unable to use this technology outside as it was too windy.
- h+ Media | Electronic Voice Phenomena - pseudoscience or paranormal phenomena
- These purported communications have been dubbed electronic voice phenomena (EVP). The sounds are generally brief – most examples consist of single words or short phrases. Perceived contents of EVP range from threatening (“You're going to hell”) to ...
- Paranormal investigators in Madison County seek explanations
- He and Angie also use hand-held digital recorders to try to detect EVPs, or electronic voice phenomena. These are sounds detected by recordings, ... "I got really good EVP work - a solid EVP that said, 'Help me,' " he said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.