Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp
A selection of articles related to electronic voice phenomena evp.
Original articles from our library related to the Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electronic Voice Phenomena Evp books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- White Paper on Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)
- on. Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). Revised January 1 2010.
- Electronic Voice Phenomena Project
- Introduction. I have been studying the EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) area of paranormal research since 1976.
- Dr. Konstantin Raudive
- Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) were investigated by him and a German parapsychologist Hans Bender.
- AA-EVP Brochure
- Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). This is a brief overview of these phenomena and the AA-EVP.
Suggested News Resources
- Local Ghost Hunters Sense Paranormal Activity at the Whitall House
- Staszak added that during attempts to capture electronic voice phenomena (EVP), she and her teammates “would feel the air thicken and know a presence was near.” They also heard random clinks and clacks throughout the night, she added.
- To catch a ghost
- Matt and Kristina specialize in electronic voice phenomena (EVP), a method that purportedly captures the voices of ghosts, spirits or demons on frequencies unheard with our own mortal ears.
- Billy Zane Haunting The Ghost of Goodnight Lane
- A team of investigators found the studio to be “haunted” based on results from field tests and recorded electronic voice phenomena (EVP).
Suggested Web Resources
- Electronic voice phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This is most commonly known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)".
- EVP - Electronic Voice Phenomenon
- Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) are recordings of voice or voice-like sounds that are not audible to the human ear.
- electronic voice phenomenon (EVP) - YouTube
- Oct 15, 2006 Interest in EVP apparently began in the1920s.
- CSI | Electronic Voice Phenomena: Voices of the Dead?
- Dec 21, 2004 These are examples of what are called electronic voice phenomena, or EVP.
- Ghostly Sounds (EVP) - The Shadowlands
- History of Electronic Voice Phenomenon. EVP is a way to communicate with spirits.