- Fit-for-Life Connections
- Carbon-steel components may receive plating such as silver trivalent or zinc-nickel, while stainless steel might be passivated or electro-polished. Assembly Hardware.
- Iowa man rescued after getting trapped under tank
- The Butler County Sheriff's Office says a man was rescued after he got trapped under a tank at Feldmeier Equipment in Shell Rock Friday. Authorities say Joe Franzen was conscious and breathing when crews got the tank off of him.
- Dump schmuck: Bed-Stuy biz flushed toxic waste into Newtown Creek
- 9, 2014, Control Electropolishing Corp. manager Manuel Acosta rigged the underground pipes at its Walworth Street building so employees could dump toxic sludge — heavy on dangerous metals like copper and lead — straight into the sewer system that ...
Electropolishing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Electropolishing books and related discussion.