A selection of articles related to elements.
Original articles from our library related to the Elements. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elements.
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Balancing Deficient Elements
- Analgous to mineral deficency a person lacking the presence of natal Planets in a particular element will also need to establish practical methods in order to balance the element in question. An example of a deficiency would be: Earth 1 Air 4 Fire 3 Water 4...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Elements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elements books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NASA Infrared Observatory: "2013 Supernova Released Elements Needed to Create
- Observations made with NASA's flying observatory, the Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA) indicate that nova eruptions create elements that can form rocky planets, much like Earth.
- The Learning Network | Analyzing the Elements of Art | Five Ways to Think
- Welcome to the fourth piece in our Seven Elements of Art series, in which Kristin Farr of KQED Art School helps students make connections between formal art instruction and our daily visual culture. So far we have published pieces on shape, form and line.
- Market Currents: Six elements influencing the crude oil market today
- On the 84th birthday of the most wonderful Keely Smith (no relation, by the way), the oil market is reversing yesterday's losses and going 'zooma zooma' to the upside, despite an impending solid build to crude stocks from the weekly EIA inventory report.
- Tottenham possess many elements of German football - Dortmund boss Tuchel
- "We can see a lot of elements from German football - the early ball recoveries, the compactness, the way they defend, and also the way their outstanding attacking players are included in that defending. "That is unique in English football.
- Microsoft Bing Now Displays Periodic Table And Periodic Elements In Its Search
- In addition to the Solar System we reported last week, Microsoft Bing now offers periodic table and info about periodic elements directly in its search results page. Bing's version of periodic tablet is interactive and useful.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.