Elements In The Body
A selection of articles related to elements in the body.
Original articles from our library related to the Elements In The Body. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Elements In The Body.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Elements In The Body is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Elements In The Body books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Codeine and Promethazine, Elements of Lean, Do a Body Weird
- It happens to be a really effective painkiller and cough suppressant, which makes it ideal for treating the headaches cold — and for inducing a body high. Sizzurp-induced euphoria is thought to be triggered when codeine molecules bind to mu opioid ...
- Researchers reveal the details of what happens to our body when we die
- Whatever remaining parts of the body are eaten away by plants and animals over the subsequent years, even the skeletal remains. If the body is left entirely at the mercy of the elements, every aspect of the body will be broken down.
- Medical Evacuation Brings Drama to 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' in 'Signed, Sealed
- On one level, Caleb was felled by coming into Survivor with virtually no body fat, lacking the small cushion that even ultra strong competitors are often smart to add before departure. But the human ...
- Michael Phelps talks about Rio Olympics
- One of the great elements of the Olympics is the stories of overcoming adversity to be the best in the world. More than 100 ... Phelps says he hasn't had a drink in more than a year, which has made his mind clearer and his body stronger.
- Snowscapes Show Wonder of Animals in Winter (Photos)
- While hiking, he spotted the big cat roughly 150 feet away. "Though snow soon capped her head and shoulders," he wrote, "she remained, silent and still, seemingly impervious to the elements.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.